We're excited to announce that television, radio and social media personality, CEO of The Nikki Rich Show, TMZ Live contributor and Oprah Winfrey Network ambassador Nikki Rich is going to share awesome tips, tricks and secrets to help us understand and grow our brand and business through social media on August 28 evening. Nikki Rich, who has amassed tens of thousands of engaged followers on her multiple social media channels, is going to show us the path towards jumpstarting our Instagram brand. Author of Breast Easy, entertainment and sports journalist, Nikki Rich regularly interviews some of the hottest celebrities and professionals in Hollywood and Los Angeles.
(source: Omnicore; various)
"Because I engage and support others, I have gotten on TV Networks, booked for tours, created a book and released it with and for my followers." Nikki Rich
Nikki Rich will be sharing Seven Steps to Instagram Success:
1. Create a name (Brand) for social media.
2. Know your Market - Demographics,
3. Develop a plan/strategy- How you market? Will you use social media influencers or purchase ads online?
4. Engage with your followers - Commenting, liking and sharing helps to bring visibility to your page.
5. How to Network - When attending networking events, jot down others Instagram name and handle, and then share collaborative content.
6. Have a way to Promote and Sell the product you are advertising - Leveraging your website, links, landing page, etc.
7. Closing - How to put all the principles together for success on Instagram
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners are going to take away the best insights around building your business on Instagram.
Connect and Share Ideas with Business Owners on How To Grow Your Business on Instagram
Our Business Owners Roundtable average 20 to 25 local owners for maximum interaction, engagement and sharing of ideas. Each participant gets meaningful opportunity to share their story, their ideal customer, and their current needs. And we have lots of fun too ;-)
Business Owners Roundtable Schedule
5:30 to 6:30 pm - Business Networking, Pizza and Coke (and Breadsticks too ;-) )
6:30 to 7:00 pm - One-minute Stories by Business Owners
7:00 to 8:00 pm - The Roundtable Main Topic - Our expert speaker
8:00 to 8:30 pm - Networking and Close
Thank You Next7 for your hospitality!
We look forward to seeing you at our Sixth Business Owners Roundtable of 2019